If you need to come in to one of our Colleges for your training, you'll benefit from the following industry standard resources.
Specialist training workshops providing real working environments:
- New, purpose built construction workshops with modern machinery and technology
- An air cabin crew training room in the form of a simulated aircraft, live airline reservation systems and communications centre
- Vibrant hairdressing salons and tranquil beauty therapy rooms
- Industry standard training kitchens and restaurant open to the public
- Professional TV and Apple Mac studios and a digital production suite
- Photography studios, equipment and darkrooms
- Drama and dance studios
- A modern business suite
400-acre estate with woodlands, wetlands, livestock, gardens and grasslands. There are outstanding facilities for floristry, horticulture, landscaping and garden design. These include a campus nursery, workshops and design studios.
Animal Management Centre
The Animal Management Centre has specialist areas for large, small and exotic animals. These include snakes, spiders, sheep, cows, ferrets, rabbits, birds of prey and many more!
- Football and rugby pitches
- Access to an 18 hole championship golf course and golf practice facilities
- Home of the men’s and ladies Chelsea Football Academy
- Indoor riding arena: one of the largest of any college in the country and one of the top centres in the south east
- Pre-Olympic training venue for the London 2012 Olympic Games
- 3 outdoor schools, two full accredited cross country courses, stabling for over 70 horses and a range of livery options
- Machinery: tractors, quad bikes, mowers, chippers and more!
- Horticulture: glasshouses, extensive range of plant and tree species
- Landscape: brickwork, garden sites, poly tunnels, paving areas
- Floristry: specially designed studios and wide range of flowers and plants
- Arboriculture: latest equipment, practice sites
Learning Resource Centres (LRC)
The Learning Resource Centres at all sites provide access to a wide range of resources and equipment including books, DVDs, journals, e-books and open access computers. A number of other electronic information resources can be accessed via Moodle (the college VLE). Services and facilities are available throughout the year and a friendly team of staff are always on hand to help and advise.
We have over 1,600 PCs, WIFI hotspots and e-learning opportunities. On-line resources can be accessed from any internet-enabled PC on and off site via our Virtual Learning Environment Moodle. We have a suite of Apple Macs.